Sunday, September 19, 2010

Charlie’s Enchanted Garden











Ten more sleeps and I am off on my UK/Europe/USA trip with my husband. Sadly while I am away I will miss Princess Charlie's 1st birthday. I promised her Mummy a cake topper, so at least I will feel like I have shared in some of her special day. I am sure I can make it up to her next year!!!!

I have been getting really interested in polymer clay lately (although this is made from icing) and the birds were inspired by some fabulous polymer clay artists from Flickr and Etsy

I had so much fun doing this. It is teeny tiny and is sitting on a 6 inch cake card. I only wish I had more space to create. It is going to the other end of the country, let’s hope it gets there in one piece!

Have a great weekend everyone x

9 comments:

Jemima said...

Wow you are so talented...maybe you could run classes for a fee and show others how to make things like this, to help raise funds for your friend? x

cekmekzue said...

Hello! wow! so cute... so adorable....

Lena-Tårtan said...

So cute! Love it!!

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

I really like your cakes, they are always so cute and done nicely..

Coco Cake Land said...

so cute! great colours and style.

SweetThingsTO said...

oh wow - the details are fabulous!

Lisa said...

Your details are amazing! I can't believe that you are self taught! Good for you!

Chloe Snacks said...

so great love your work very talented !

http://chloesnacks.blogspot.com/

Cupcakes 4 You said...

This is so cute! You are extremely talented. I absolutely love it!

http://cupck4u.blogspot.com